Two Tone Crocodile belt - Black & Lime
All belts have a lead time for manufacturing of 10 to 14 business days
You may not make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs, but you will feel like you did in the new Light Speed Caiman belt from Jacob Hill.
- Genuine Argentine Caiman Crocodile
- Made in the America
- Only Ships to Domestic US addresses
- Leather lined snaps to interchange buckles
- Accompanied by our signature Jacob Hill Leather bag
- Due to thickness of these skins, we cannot add contrast stitching
Crocodile vs. CaimanCaiman
- Skins (crocodylus fuscus) are often labelled as being “crocodile skins”. The two are distinctly different; while crocodile skin is pliable and smooth, caiman skins are more brittle because of bony plates (known as ossifications) underneath the scales.
Rich crocodilian hide and backed by supple leather, this rugged belt is the perfect statement piece to add to any wardrobe. With their intrinsic value as nature’s most beautiful leather, crocodile skins are demanded by all of today’s top fashion brands.
For questions with your order, please call 704-879-9477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org