Hornback Saltwater Crocodile Belt - White$399.99
All belts have a lead time for manufacturing of 10 to 14 business days
Saltwater crocodiles are the largest extant terrestrial and riparian predators in the world. The saltwater crocodile is a formidable and opportunistic hypercarnivorous apex predator. Most prey are ambushed and then drowned or swallowed whole. It is capable of prevailing over almost any animal that enters its territory, including other apex predators such as sharks, varieties of freshwater and marine fish including pelagic species, invertebrates, such as crustaceans, various reptiles, birds and mammals, including humans. Due to their size, aggression and distribution, saltwater crocodiles are regarded as the most dangerous extant crocodilian to humans.
Is there a better belt to say "I am the man" ?
- Genuine Australian Saltwater Crocodile
- Made in the America
- Only Ships to Domestic US addresses
- Leather lined snaps to interchange buckles
- Accompanied by our signature Jacob Hill Leather bag
- Due to thickness of these skins, we cannot add contrast stitching
Crocodile vs. CaimanCaiman
- Skins (crocodylus fuscus) are often labelled as being “crocodile skins”. The two are distinctly different; while crocodile skin is pliable and smooth, caiman skins are more brittle because of bony plates (known as ossifications) underneath the scales.
Rich crocodilian hide and backed by supple leather, this rugged belt is the perfect statement piece to add to any wardrobe. With their intrinsic value as nature’s most beautiful leather, crocodile skins are demanded by all of today’s top fashion brands.
For questions with your order, please call 704-879-9477 or email sales@JacobHillLeather.com